5.10.2004

a blog is born

i've been wanting to have a blog of my own for years, so naturally i'm starting this in the midst of a furiously busy time of the school year, when i have no time or more importantly, energy, or even more importantly, focus to indulge in such a thing. Typical.

I can already tell, a blog is a jealous mistress. The image comes to mind of the down-covered falcon chicks I saw last weekend, cheeping with all their might, beaks open and insisting to be filled, their non-stop noise demanding more and more and more...

But it's time to dash to night school, where I will teach until it's time to be taken up in front of this evening's school board meeting. Seems I'm Employee-of-the-Month, and I must go be praised, even if it means missing a big chunk of class time. One of those dubious distinctions, to be sure.

more worms later, kids, i promise...

1 Comments:

Blogger FutureMedia said...

Congratulations on being the BEST of breed this month.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home