5.23.2004

new pix just because

new pix

For various reasons, I rarely do 'my own' creative design work. I'm usually pretty content to teach, which is just a different creative outlet, and demands every ounce of visual, verbal, analytical and psychological gumption I can muster, not to mention a dash of patience. And even when I occasionally stumble my way into making an image I like, I'm almost always immediately confronted with something one of my students has done that just blows it out of the water, and slaps me back to the reality that, yes, I'm somewhat artistic, but not terribly edgy compared to what's going on in the here and now. And oddly, this doesn't bother me, because I like seeing good work so much, I don't really care who produced it, it's just exciting and makes me feel more alive and teaches me new ways to look at the world. But recently I found myself playing, and came up with some new images that I like enough to post. I added some leaf photos from a couple of years ago, and voila.

2 Comments:

Blogger FutureMedia said...

Beautiful.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff. keep it up

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home