6.14.2004

The puppy who ate my life

OK, here (just click on the headline above) at last are photos of the all-consuming little black hole of adorableness who now has a name. Her name is Bruno, and her last name is being refined. At the moment it's Bierbaum, but that may change.

Eat a shoe, eat a book
Pee pee's everywhere I look.

Chew and pee, nip and play
bite the couch and run away.

Eat a snail, chase your tail
poop on the floor and maul the mail

Bark at cat, growl and whine
hey, what's that? Is it feeding time?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord she is adorable. I especially like the picture of her asleep on Mrs. Beasley's back. The expression on Mrs. B's face is priceless as usual. Next time you're in The City drop me a line, as I'm up here through the summer... this has been Chris, by the way.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home