12.29.2004

Sleepless in Vancouver

It's past midnight. I've been in Vancouver for four days and have lots of adventures to report, but for now I'll just put a quick link to a handful of photos I've done and get to sleep. I can only post from their 'Business Centre', and it smells like an apricot in here. An aggressive little apricot. An apricot that is pushing its way into my poor tired nostrils, screaming, 'APRICOT!!!' Why do people insist that the world smell like rotting leaves, flowers and fruit constantly? Maddening.

Oops, got a bit sidetracked by my rant. Here's the link. It's just a beginning. Couple of posters I did on the plane, few from various tourist spots. The most exciting photos for me by far have been taken right outside my hotel window, but more of that later. Take a peek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home