2.03.2005

My life is on 'fast forward'

Five minutes before it's time to launch myself out of here into my day. It's 7:25 am. First on the docket is an excruciating once-a-week hour-and-a-half class with twenty-five teenage boys, the fabulous video production. At the new semester on Monday, a girl transferred in. Tuesday she brought me the little 'I'm outta here' paper to sign so she could flee to study hall. Don't blame her a bit. A friend of mine described this class like being caught in a stable of race horses, but I corrected her. It's like being in a stable of race horses and clydesdales, and someone has let all the horses out of their stalls, but locked the door to the outside.

Then it's off to community college, where I have a new class of 25 adult students. I love these classes. Grown up people with volume controls and manners, who are there to learn. Such a nice contrast.

Then a quick dash home to collect dogs, fling them at dog park, and home to dish out kibble.

Time to leave for night class, where more kind adults await, and blam, it's after 9 pm and I'm too tired to do much except crawl home and collapse. Is it June yet?

OK, deep breath. Here we go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Rhee said...

not yet^^
we have 4 full months to go...(^_^)

After I enrolled Art 45 class, I gained two cool assets other than learning computer graphics...
I have a new blog and made an awesome blog friend already...

I'd like to share with you this comments from my friend...
"We're all part of life, and fortunate to be part of each other's lives."

Hope you have a great weekend... /(^_^)/~~~

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home